Friday, November 14, 2008

80's Baby

I just love the 80's . I was watching VH1's 100 top 80's teen actors. Molly Ringwall top the list, well deserved. She was so chic in the Breakfast Club and so adorable in Pretty In Pink with the retro pink prom dress. The 80's has been one of my inspirations, but the 70's are Iconic. One of my muses Diana Ross was the true Fashionista of the 70's. Diana's style was always so glam and sheek. With the overflowing hair, long lashes and couture gowns she was crowed a fashion icon. My style has always been Vintage glam meets trendy boho (bohemian). Whenever I need Ideas for creating themes or looks for shoots I incorporate Diana's vintage style with my trendy swagger. I think as a stylist you should always have a signature of your own to reinvent any look. My signature is VINTAGE!

No comments: