Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Trend Alerts






Hello Fashionistas I'm BACK!
I've been busy lately building my portfolio and and building my self as a BRAND. I have a advertising ad of my styling services in Baltimore's local magazine Razor Edge. My article will be in the April issue describing my drive and determination to succeed in this business. I am really excited about it and it's a stepping Stone to bigger career opportunities.
I am always watching and creating new trends and everything that's current in FASHION. I was checking out Marie Clarie, Elle and Vogue this month. There is a lot of buzz about the MC HAMMER PANTS come back. I am all for it! I love this pant with platforms or a low cut sneakers like converses or another hot pair of sneakers.
Colorful tights and black opaques are always fun and flirty paired with Blazers(vintage preferable) and a Tunic dress completes a CHIC look. There are so many different ways to pair your tights and keep them funky and stylish. Just remember to always put your own spin on things and don't follow trends to the Tee. Be CREATIVE & STYLISH.

No comments: